Saudi Arabia: a new golf destination
Action Global Communications was appointed by IMG to manage PR and communications in KSA and the wider GCC for the inaugural Saudi International powered by SBIA in 2019.
Action developed and implemented a comprehensive PR campaign designed to achieve multiple communication objectives set by IMG (and its client, the Saudi Golf Federation):
• To educate KSA media on the sport of golf
• To drive awareness of and attendance to the Saudi International powered by SBIA in King Abdullah Economic City
• To establish the event as a key factor in the wider Saudi Vision 2030 initiatives
By working in close collaboration with IMG and KAEC, Action UAE’s eight-week campaign resulted in 31 x pieces of original content, comprising press releases, features, player Q&As and interviews, across the campaign, which ran from December 2018 to February 2019.
In addition to agency-generated content, Action also distributed several pieces of stakeholder and partner supplied content.
- 31x pieces of content over an 8-week campaign
- original content, comprising press releases, features, player Q&As and interview