senior performance marketing managerCyprus
Action Cyprus, part of Action Global Communications, an independent full-service marketing communications agency, is looking for asenior performance marketing manager to join our growing team at our head office in Nicosia.
As a senior performance marketing manager, you will be at the forefront of driving our clients’ success through strategic planning, innovative campaigns, and data-driven decision-making.
As a senior performance marketing manager at Action Cyprus, you will:
- Strategic Leadership: Develop and execute media plans and strategies for existing and new clients by leveraging your expertise in SEM, PPC (Display, Shopping, Performance Max, Discovery, App, YouTube), SEO, social media advertising (Meta & LinkedIn), and more.
- Campaign Management: Lead the end-to-end execution of campaigns, ensuring they are flawlessly implemented and optimized for maximum impact.
- Data-Driven Insights: Analyze performance data, derive actionable insights, and present reports to clients, highlighting successes and recommending improvements.
- Client Relationships: Cultivate strong relationships with clients and take the lead on client-facing discussions in relation to paid media campaigns, including optimisation, strategy and performance reporting/benchmarking
- Department Growth: Provide strategic input and support to expand the capabilities and impact of the performance marketing department, identifying opportunities for innovation and development.
- Team Building and Mentorship: As the department grows, you will have the opportunity to build and lead a team of junior digital marketing professionals. You’ll play a pivotal role in their growth and development by providing mentorship, guidance, and supervision.
- Campaign Innovation: Stay ahead of industry trends and emerging technologies to continuously optimize campaigns, ensuring maximum ROI for clients.
To be successful in this role, you should have:
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar position within an Agency environment, managing medium to large Digital Marketing campaigns.
- Proven expertise in managing complex Google Ads Accounts with tangible results in Search, Display, YouTube, and Shopping campaigns.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in managing Facebook and Instagram Ads accounts.
- Have experience in Programmatic Advertising.
- Adept at Google Analytics and Tag Manager.
- Proficiency in strategic planning, budgeting, and campaign execution across multiple platforms.
- Google Ads Certification in Search, Shopping, Display & Video Advertising.
- Proficiency in creating custom reports using Google Data Studio and delivering impactful presentations.
- Strong command of Greek and English, both written and verbal.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A collaborative mindset and the ability to work effectively in a team.
- Exceptional time management skills and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong work ethic and dedication to delivering quality results.
You will stand out if you have:
- Experience with programmatic advertising.
- A solid understanding of e-commerce principles.
- Knowledge of Analytics fundamentals and past experience with Google Analytics and Tag Manager.
- Expertise in Excel and Google Spreadsheets (scripting is desirable).
- Facebook Blueprint & Google Analytics Certifications.
When you join our team, you can expect:
- Ongoing training on the latest online marketing methodologies and techniques.
- Opportunities for specialised training by Google & Facebook.
- A vibrant company culture.
- Bonus scheme.
- A collaborative and creative working environment.
- Hybrid working system, with the opportunity to work from home twice a week.
- Employee wellness activities throughout the year.
How to Appy:
If you’re ready to make a difference, please send work samples and your CV with the subject line senior performance marketing manager to [email protected]. Only candidates meeting the specified criteria will be contacted.
Action Cyprus is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and experiences.