senior graphic designerCyprus
Are you an ambitious and talented Senior Graphic Designer looking to take your career to new heights? Action Cyprus, part of Action Global Communications, an integrated marketing communications agency, is seeking to hire a creative senior graphic designer to join the team at our head office in Nicosia, Cyprus.
As part of our dynamic team, you will have the opportunity to work with high-profile local and global brands, contributing to impactful campaigns and projects.
As a senior graphic designer, you will be instrumental in creating integrated, brand-led communications for our clients. Your role will encompass owning the creation and maintenance of marketing assets and content, ensuring brand consistency across all touchpoints. Collaboration with our design and clients’ teams will be key in bringing fresh ideas to life and delivering exceptional results. Additionally, you will:
- Collaborate with our design team and clients marketing teams to support our client’s design and content design (OOH, Print, TVC, Digital Banners, social media assets, and more).
- Bring new ideas for design and content creation to the team using your expertise and eye for great design.
- Develop existing brand guidelines to give brands a strong and consistent creative presence.
- Create templates for our design team to enhance efficiency in marketing campaigns.
- Follow brand and campaign guidelines, delivering projects to exacting standards.
- Stay ahead of industry trends and developments in branding and marketing to maintain creative excellence.
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or a related field.
- Minimum of 4 years of agency experience in a similar role.
- Strong portfolio demonstrating experience in developing designs concepts for advertising campaigns.
- Expert technical skills in Adobe’s Creative Suite (eg. Illustrator, Photoshop InDesign) as well as Keynote and PowerPoint.
- Expert knowledge in design systems, layout principles, typography, and color theory, with a lens towards creating inclusive and accessible work – and can pair those skills with non-technical creativity.
- A solid experience in the development and implementation of integrated campaign executions – digital, social, OOH, trade activations and more.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to provide innovative solutions.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills.
- Exceptional collaboration and interpersonal skills.
- Positive attitude and an entrepreneurial spirit.
- A collaborative and creative working environment.
- Hybrid working system, with the opportunity to work from home twice per week.
- Training and development opportunities to excel in your role.
- Employee wellness activities throughout the year.
How to Apply:
If you’re ready to make a difference, please send work samples and your CV with the subject line “Senior Graphic Designer” to [email protected].