senior digital marketing managerAction 360x
Do you have experience in developing digital marketing campaigns that are fundamental to growing a company’s online presence and reaching business goals? If yes, keep on reading – we have an exciting opportunity for you!
Action 360x is looking for a seasoned digital marketing professional that can contribute to the success of our agency clients by planning and managing paid digital strategies for multiple accounts, while offering counsel and recommendations to optimize and deliver best-in-class results.
In this role, you are required to think outside the box and bring fresh, innovative ideas to the table. You should be comfortable working in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment with the ability to pivot and adapt as needed. You should also be performance and data-driven, able to measure the effectiveness of your campaigns, and continuously optimize your strategy for better results.
If you are a strategic thinker with a track record of driving growth through digital marketing, we want to hear from you! Please apply now to join our team and make a meaningful impact on the team and our clients.
The role is a hybrid role based at Action’s Headquarters in Nicosia, Cyprus.
- Managing large scale projects with multi-disciplinary teams, as well as overseeing smaller fast-paced projects
- Providing clients with guidance, communicating through weekly performance calls, meetings and day-to-day contact
- Development, planning, execution and management of digital marketing campaigns, including strategy, kpis, paid media plans and execution, on-site SEO and user experience recommendations, e-mail marketing, and social media management
- Optimise, measure and report using analytics and insight tools on the performance of all digital marketing activity, refining where necessary
- Plan and liaise with production team to develop best-in-class social media content for paid campaigns
- Keep projects on track through regular meetings with team, digital workshops, design reviews, assigning/managing work, budget management and resource planning
- Have a constant eye on our business, be proactive in identifying new opportunities, and contributing in pitches
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry while working with the team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies
- Proven knowledge of SEO would be considered an advantage
- 5+ years Digital management experience, either in-house or in an agency setting
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing digital campaigns
- Ability to influence and coach others on digital strategies
- Experience with key analytics and marketing platforms/tools
- Ability to present work in a meaningful way directly to clients and internal teams
- Strong analytical skills, data-driven thinking and problem-solving ability
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in digital marketing and measurement
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills