senior communications executiveAction 360x
Can you see yourself being part of a dynamic multi-cultural team working on integrated communications campaigns in several markets at the same time for leading global companies? Are you a curious person who always wants to learn new things? If yes, we want to hear from you!
Action360x, part of Action Global Communications, an independent PR network with offices in 11 countries, is looking for a bright Senior Communications Executive to join the company’s team based in Nicosia. We are looking for a team player with amazing project management skills who is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, and who also has some experience in communications. This role also requires someone who sees challenges as opportunities and takes pride in helping clients reach their objectives.
Find out more about us: action360x.com
- Support day-to-day account management, addressing issues thoughtfully and effectively
- Support the development of creative, integrated communications campaigns and coordinate their rollout with our network in international markets
- Management and streamlining of reporting and admin processes
- Prepare ad-hoc research
- Exhibit effective project management skills, including preparing and updating timelines, activity reports, and status reports for internal teams and clients.
- Manage multiple projects from concept to completion by anticipating challenges, troubleshooting issues, proposing solutions, ensuring quality, and delivering deadline and budget adherence
- Take immediate action on client feedback
- Demonstrate behaviours consistent with our values (quality, creativity, commitment, integrity and agility.)
The role will ideally suit someone with an interest in pursuing or continuing a career in communications, who is ready to learn on the job, likes working across multiple countries and cultures and has fantastic communications skills.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English (English as a first language is preferred)
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in a relevant position (including but not limited to public relations, digital marketing, project/event management)
- Positive, collaborative attitude
- Strong organisational, scheduling, and time/project management skills; possess the ability to prioritise and handle multiple deadlines simultaneously
- Attention to detail