business development administratorAction Global Communications
Action Global Communications is seeking to recruit a full-time business development executive in Nicosia, Cyprus.
The successful candidate will support the new business and marketing manager in identifying and managing business opportunities across the company’s network in the Middle East and Europe. Having worked in sales or communications in international companies will be seen as an advantage.
Role & Responsibilities
- Management and coordination of new business requests / projects from other agencies and new clients.
- Management and coordination of proactive new business initiatives.
- Coordinating the collection or creation of materials.Researching and identifying contact points for outreach.Sending targeted outreach emails.Tracking send-outs, responses and follow ups.
- Updating the marketing-NB-sales calendar with completed and / or planned initiatives.
- Updating and tracking new business activities in Pipeline CRM system.
- Assisting in research and identifying opportunities both locally as well as internationally.
- Supporting the management of Action’s affiliate program, including the organization of virtual meetings, the preparation of supporting files as well as ongoing follow-ups with affiliates.
- Supporting Action’s New Business Manager with meeting coordination and follow-ups.
- Degree in Business Administration, English language, or a related field.
- Previous experience in a similar role is a must.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Strong Office 365 and PowerPoint skills, the ability to update or create PowerPoint presentations and business development and marketing reports.
- Basic understanding of marketing procedures, both traditional as well as digital, will be considered an advantage.
- Exemplary organizational, scheduling, and time/project management skills; the ability to prioritize and handle multiple deadlines simultaneously.
- Positive, can-do attitude, and the eagerness to support a rapidly growing department and team.