Media Relations ManagerRemote Work
Action Global Communications, an independent PR network with offices in more than 40 countries, is looking for a Media Relations Manager with experience in EU funded projects to join the company’s Public Sector Department on a full time or part time basis. The role will entail centralized content development on varied topics and liaising with media across Europe to generate publicity for various EU campaigns.
- Develop media relation and communications strategies with pan-European reach
- Develop content and write stories and media relations material including editorials, press releases and fact sheets on various topics for European media
- Reach out and communicate with media pan Europe and develop relationships to generate publicity on different EU campaigns
- Manage publicity campaigns against set KPI’s
- Understand and evaluate coverage generated and report this back to clients
- Professional writing and journalist writing experience
- Proven working experience in communications and media relations consultancy roles
- Proven track record in developing media strategies at European level
- Experience working for EU funded Projects
- Experience in working with a wide range of stakeholders (internal teams and agencies)
- Fluency in both verbal and written English (English as a first language is preferred)
- Strong writing and editing skills
Interested applicants can apply by sending your CV to [email protected] before 30 August 2021.
Due to the high volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.