PR and Communications Project ManagerRemote Work
Action Global Communications, an independent PR network with offices in more than 40 countries, is looking for a dynamic project manager to join the Action Public Sector team and manage European Union projects. This is a fast-paced and varied role where you will lead and provide communications expertise in the development and implementation of the company’s international communication projects and assist in the development of communications proposals.
- Manage international projects’ plans, budgets and timelines
- Effectively work with external agencies and teams ensuring projects are delivered to time and to budget
- Develop communication strategies and action proposals
- Provide ongoing administration support as needed
- Develop, implement, and maintain processes and protocols
- Monitor and control of progress and follow up and reporting
- Support the new business team in preparing new business proposals and agency outreach support.
The successful applicant must be able to demonstrate exceptional organisational and interpersonal skills and be equally competent at working in a team as they are independently.
- Over 5 years of experience in project management and coordination of multichannel communications projects for the EU and similar institutions.
- Experience in working with a wide range of stakeholders (internal teams and agencies)
- Excellent writing skills– experience in drafting communications proposals for EU funded projects
- Experience in EU tendering procedures
- Experience in public relations, or another communications environment
- Fluency in both verbal and written English (French will be an advantage)
- Strong verbal, interpersonal and business communication skills
Interested applicants should apply for this vacancy at Action Public Sector, by sending their CV, along with the cover letter to [email protected] before July 31, 2021, quoting the above job title.
Due to the high volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.