graphic / web design internAction Global Communications
Action Global Communications is looking for a student, or graduate for part-time or full-time internship, for the position of Graphic and /or Web Design, at our HQ in Nicosia, Cyprus (on-site).
Successful interns who excel expectations and establish themselves as valuable team members, will be considered for a possible full-time junior position
- Work closely with production and web teams, as well as the creative directors
- Assist on client projects with production assets creation.
- Get involved into brainstorming sessions and start learning the principles and workflow of Action client projects
- Attend workshops on graphic design for production, web design and understanding the process of web development.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- BS or Master’s Degree in graphic or web design, or equivalent.
- Fluent in English (verbal and written)
- Comfortable with Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe XD or Figma.
- Hardworking, honest, enthusiastic, and flexible.
- Team player who can collaborate effectively with our creative teams and developers during a project process.
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Passion for graphic, web design and social media
- Follow digital trends and have knowledge of design software.
- Insanely curious and energetic about the future of design.
- Basic understanding of web design and the web in general.
- Strong academic portfolio demonstrating good fundamentals in graphic design, and/or web design.
- Video and motion design skills are a plus
- Previous experience with Power Point software will be considered as an advantage
- Motivation to learn and constantly improve.
- Must provide samples/academic portfolio of their work/projects
Interested applicants should send their CV to [email protected]