communications account executiveCyprus
Action Global Communications is looking for a bright Communications Account Executive to join the company’s Cyprus team based in Nicosia. While there’s no “average” day in this role, we are looking for a team player with amazing project management skills who is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, and who has experience or a strong interest in a career in communications. This role also requires someone who sees challenges as opportunities and takes pride in helping clients reach their objectives.
- Support day-to-day account management, addressing issues thoughtfully and effectively
- Support the development of creative, integrated communications campaigns and coordinate their rollout
- Management and streamlining of reporting and admin processes
- Prepare ad-hoc research
- Support with new business proposals
- Exhibit effective project management skills, including preparing and updating timelines, activity reports, and status reports for internal teams and clients.
- Manage multiple projects from concept to completion by anticipating challenges, troubleshooting issues, proposing solutions, ensuring quality, and delivering deadline and budget adherence
- Take immediate action on client feedback
- Demonstrate behaviors consistent with Action Global Communications’s values (Quality, Creativity, Commitment, Integrity and Agility.)
The role will ideally suit someone with an interest in pursuing a career in communications, who is ready to learn on the job, likes working across multiple countries and cultures and has fantastic communications skills.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in Greek & English
- Minimum 1 year of working experience
- Positive, collaborative attitude
- Strong organizational, scheduling, and time/project management skills; possess the ability to prioritize and handle multiple deadlines simultaneously
- Attention to detail
- Previous experience in journalism, public relations, digital marketing and/or project management