administrative assistantAction 360x
Action360x, part of Action Global Communications, is looking for a skilled administrative assistant to join the company’s team based in Nicosia, Cyprus.
- Keeping Pipeline and other internal systems up to date with all developments, as provided by the management team
- Following up with the management team on tasks that need to be completed or feedback that needs to be shared with the team and making sure they are done in a timely manner
- Supporting with internal admin duties such as internal progress reports, status updates, and prompting people for updates when needed
- Taking minutes and following up with team members on their actions
- Performing timesheet analysis and other performance or department related exercises to support senior management
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations for internal use with provided information– timesheet analysis, internal announcements, department structure and reporting flowcharts, trainings.
- Being aware of departmental projects and ensuring the necessary actions are taken before completion date
- Supporting the onboarding process for new staff and providing new hires with the information required for their induction
- Researching and coordinating for various department initiatives including internal events, client initiatives etc.
- Exemplary organisational, scheduling, and time/project management skills; possess the ability to prioritize and handle multiple deadlines simultaneously
- Previous experience in similar role will be considered an advantage
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Suite especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Positive, can-do attitude, to be a support function to a rapidly growing department and team