introducing a new coffee experience
Influencer Engagement, Media Relations, PR Services
Influencer Engagement, Media Relations, PR ServicesIndustry FMCG Related Links https://loumidisfoods.com/
Loumidis Coffee Shop, a landmark coffee chain in Greece with over 100 years of history, decided to open a coffee brew bar in its flagship store at Omonoia, in Athens. A first of the kind for the company, the launch of the coffee shop aimed to broaden the company’s client base and build a more modern profile that appeals to younger audiences. Action Greece was tasked with the launch of the brew bar to generate awareness especially among lifestyle, coffee and retail media outlets and influencers.
- To draw attention to the launch of the brew bar, Action Greece decided to highlight the ultimate 360° experience of the new locations to the media while also emphasising Loumidis’ 102 years of coffee expertise and state-of-the-art equipment; all factors that contribute to delivering an exquisite take-away coffee experience.
- To maximise impact, the Action team organised three separate launch events, each specifically tailored to the respective media and influencer categories. All in all, the three gatherings attracted over 70 well-known influencers, lifestyle, retail and business editors.
- The events, together with proactive press office services, generated a total PR value of EUR45K with 50 pieces of media coverage and over 60 stories and feed posts from a selection of hand-picked influencers.
- To top it all off, Action Greece also secured seven interviews for Loumidis Coffee Shop executives in tier 1 food, tourism, news and business media, as well as at a tier 1 radio station.
- Over 50 pieces of coverage
- EUR45K in total PR value